Kari has lived in Summit County for over 20 years with her husband Chris where they have prospered and raised their two daughters. Daughter Leah is also part of the Coldwell Banker real estate team. Kari attained her M.B.A. degree in California prior to her move to the Rocky Mountains.
Kari has been received into the International President’s Premier Club, the top 1% of brokers with Coldwell Banker worldwide, for 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019, highlighting her reputation as a top broker in Summit County. Kari’s two decades of local real estate insight are key in this ever-evolving marketplace. Her experience and expert negotiation skills ensure her clients always attain the best possible outcome, and her referrals prove this out time and time again. Over half of Kari’s real estate sales are from returning clients or referrals from past clients.
Kari is a Global Luxury property specialist. Coldwell Banker’s Global Luxury Program provides sophisticated real estate marketing tools and international connections that attract the most qualified luxury home buyers.
Coldwell Banker has been a leader in the luxury real estate market for over 80 years. Today, Coldwell Banker sells more million-dollar properties than any other real estate company in the world.
1. Her professional and honest advice based on her knowledge, while acknowledging that she doesn’t have the crystal ball.
2. Her thorough knowledge of the market.
3. She truly wants to do what is best for you. Throughout the whole process, it was about what we wanted. She never tried to persuade us to sell our home or to buy – she simply explained the market and pros and cons of selling now vs later. Same with the purchase.
4. She goes extra mile or many extra miles. She worked with our property manager, got the house ready to sell, organized repairs and showed the house – while we were several hundred miles away. She did all this while keeping us totally informed. Her willingness to go extra miles for us didn’t end with the contract. She took care of any issues that came up during the entire process up to closing. She was even there to help us move and bought a lock when we noticed that a lock wasn’t working. She clearly understands the challenge of selling/buying a 2nd home. She did EVERTTHING possible to make it easier for us.
5. She is extremely thorough and efficient — from signing of the contract through closing. She studies every detail, informs and reviews every aspect of the closing process. She informs us things that we need to review, sign, return etc; if questions arose, she contacted the appropriate persons to clarify. This was a great comfort to us especially since we were working long distance.
6. She was/is so much FUN to work with! We’ve never had so much fun selling or buying a house.
I could go on for much longer, but I think suffice it to say, that I will be recommending her to all my friends and families – and certainly for any of our future real estate transaction.
Through the 2.5 years from contract signing to close, she availed to us a wonderful, positive personality, knowledge, help and services above and beyond what I would have expected from a realtor. There wasn’t one instance where she gave the impression of impatience with the project and never, to me, showed any concern for her commission.
I would highly recommend Kari to anyone looking to buy or sell real estate in and around Breckenridge, Colorado. We will certainly retain Kari and her firm again in all future real estate transactions in this area.
Sign up for CBMP newsletters to receive the latest real estate news, including market reports, selling tips and tools, and trends.